the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:20 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:46 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Whats the caric lads. Tis me, gwan ya hure ya!!

Well, ive arrived in New Zealand and i am having a ball. The place is so bloody friendly, and they like a pint, or twelve.

So, when we arrived on saturday, Christchurch had absolutly no rooms left, so we ended up staying in a place called Timaru, about two hours south. Mental, feckin mental. Four in the morning getting in, very much the worse for wear. Up at nine th enext morning, the video footage is not pretty!!!

Drove for like, three million years to queenstown. The scenery is absolutely breath-taking, no messin, i was severely hungover and still noticed!!!

Didnt go too mad in queenstown, the first night. Went jetboating yesterday, was excellent, really really good fun.

Tore the arse out of it last night, the feckin best bar in the place is right across from our hostel!!!!

Anyway, going white-water rafting. Oh by the way mam, just to reck your head, its some of the most extreme rapids in the world. HAH HA HA HA HAH :twisted:

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:36 pm 
Short
Short

Well lad, new zealand sounds alot better than new ross. Pop up some pics on the gallery when you get a chance.

Moved in with John Tierney last week. A few us went up to Maynooth for Grainne birthday at the weekend. was good crack. Breandan had to wear the nightclub shoes, as they wouldnt let him in with runners. St. Bernards finest shoes made him look like disco stu. When disco stu then fell asleep in corner we did his make up.

John T drove back Galway the next morning, in an hour 40 mins. I think the brake on his car is only for show.

No other major news with myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:09 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

very good lad, nice to see brendain has achieved something in life!!!

Whats john doing in Galway?

Sounds like it was a good night, any other news. I probably wont have pics up for a while, benny brought his camera, but he'll be staying in NZ another week, im back to sydney this sunday, for the paddy's day parade!!

Heading to do the worlds biggest bungy jump in about 40 minutes. Should be interesting, how many "Our Father's" i can get out in 8 seconds of freefall!!!

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:43 pm 
Short
Short

John's a manager in Dunnes Stores.

If I were you, id be more worried about filling your pants. Was talking to phiols ex, pauline, she did two weeks ago and was shaking for the rest of the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:00 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

is it true if u pay $100 in a strip club there, 15 naked women will get up on stage and do the haka??

ur mission should choose to accpet it, this post will self destruct in 5 hours (it got high and kinda wandered off)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:06 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

intersting damo, theres actually a Gentlemans Club next to the hostel we're in in Queenstown, may convince benny to ditch kathleen for ten minutes!!!

The bungy jump is fukin amazing. 124 meters straight down. Got a DVD of my jump, it'll be up on the interweb as soon as i get the chance!!

The white-water rafting is amazing, the finish of it is a 170 metre tunnel, feckin amazing, but had to mind the noggin, will have the video of that up soon aswell!!

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:24 am 
Pint
Pint

the shoes actually werent that bad, kinda like communion shoes circa 1986 so I looked like chris de burgh, with the make up i looked like chris de burghs daughter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:29 am 
Short
Short

To be honest you looked like Chris de Burghs son in drag. I think the odds of you winning a miss world competition were slim are best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:22 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

i'm not sure which is more wrong, the fact that schlapps can imagine Chris De Burgh's transvestite son, or that brendain actually wore the club shoes, jaysus, how many of the boyo's from the 'nardin wore them!!!!

My Amazon Wishlist