the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:37 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: St Patricks Eve!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:27 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Well lads and lassies, its the day that makes all Irish adults feel like its christmas, ST PATRICKS DAY. The day of the year that a pack of determined lemmings could successfully invade and hold onto Ireland for about three days (that should give us the necessary time to get over the hangovers and rebel!!)

So, what are your plans for the big day? Going for a snifter of port, perhaps choosing a log on the fire, sleepless in seattle? Im going with a proven formula, much consumption of alcohol and sleep!!!!

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:25 am 
Jameson
Jameson

Well Jim, those 2 seem to go hand in hand with you anyway! How was New Zealand? Do you need another holiday to get over that one? Perth is going good, got a job for this weekend working with Tourism Ireland where I stand behind a podium and old people in green sweaters and checkered golf trousers come up and talk to me about how they're 1/18th Irish! Should be lots of fun!
Went out last Sunday for Australian Paddy's Day, as I'm sure yea did too, and got quite merry with Joanne, Eleanor, Daniel and all his mates. Lots of fun was had by all. Did yea head to The Rocks?
Anyway, Happy Paddy's Day Eve! :mrgreen: (just cos he's green!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:17 pm 
Half Glass
Half Glass

Well Jim,

Happy Paddies Eve to u!! Thanks for the text the other morning! u woke me up!! not impressed.. So when are the pictures of New Zealand going to be up on the website.. Sounded like a class time.. Not much crack here in Dublin, just the usual, trying to make up for Matts and Aoibheanns mistakes.. sur u know how it is.. it 12:15 here and the hands are already trembling for a drink!! tough going i tell u.. what are the plans for tomorrow or need i ask! Beer more beer and then having a sleep in the pub!! ah classic Jim!! Hows work going or have u packed that in.. have to go and lose more money on the geegees.. Cheltenham is on..

No other gossip,

Burke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:16 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

pictures and movies should be up inside a week.

Burke: Yeah i did pack in the job, was there a little longer than the visa would let so didnt want to chance it, plus i hate digging holes!!!

Well, Patricks Day is here, theres missletoe around, left over from christmas, and there's much preperation to be made. Have to get the change sorted out for dinner (snackbox ad curry please, would be nice if you could get that in sydney)

Cat: Didnt go out on sunday. I cant really remember getting on the plane in New Zealand on sunday morning, so, eh, had a bit of a hangover all day sunday!!

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject: Paddies yay
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:04 am 
Snakebite
Snakebite

Well lads,
Its finaly here HAPPY PADDIES DAY :twisted: HEHE that'll be me by 1200 tonite. Hope you all have feckin brilliant day nite 24hrs i know i will, headin to rosies to drink the pub dry(well attempt to anyway). Paul, Kev,Colin, Cat, Beno, Ger, Jimmy love yas all have a great day. Ps sorry for gettin all sentimental but hello to all family members miss yas all. Undoubtedly you'll all get drunkin txt in approximately 9hrs. :wink: