the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:08 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:59 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

hey brendain, it's monday morning, we need perking up,it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. cue zoe. jim's mobile problems are now solved thanks to ninger solutions inc., i've got him one of those picnic cooler bags that he can bring out with him for the nite and keep his wallet, shoes and phone fully refridgerated when the jameson takes hold 8) pratical 5 :wink:

kelly + doc + loads of beer = shower o' luders. wakening up every1 in graigue on a sunday morning, the kelly boy speciality :twisted: was doc actually talking to barbara or just abusing the shite out of her like he usually does??in d pub everyday of the week, bet the publicans were down on their knees in thanks, seeing graigue is as quiet as a deaf disco during the week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:01 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

lad he was actually talking to her. Conversation going in both directions. I'm rather unhappy about all this.

/me shakes his head

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:08 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

i think both her and doc need a dose of my patented simon system.
maybe he's just taking the 1995 anniversary thing a wee bit too far, that's all. what's the major problem anyways??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:16 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

anniversary me bollox. if we were at war we'd have him skinned alive and dipped in salt.

Post subject: happy bday lad
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:27 pm 
happy bday lad ure tippin on now but all i can say is roll on july coz me n rory r up nxt 4 it along wid fiona,mary n karen boland.wot sessions we have comin up is just huge n if im not mistaken its slap bang rite in d middle of d 10 yr keg abduction,meself n kelly have brought it upon rselves 2 start it a bit early as he said we were in d pub all last wk.

Post subject: fuck u kelly
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:33 pm 
i admit lads i was tlkn 2 her only cos she said hello and as drunk as i was i wasnt goin 2 b ignorant no matter who it was.kelly u were infatuated wid her yrs ago so shut ure fuckin hole,well at least i think u were(damo n jim back me up on dat if im rite n if u can remember) kelly ull always b my friend hahahahahaha

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:37 pm 
note 2 madra rua:time 2 unveil ure identid!!! coz a stone cold stunner really stuns,isnt dat rite ninger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:32 am 
Zinfindel
Zinfindel

Sorry Jimmy, nearly forgot ur bday. In the words of that Tippeary wonder drug - All in its own good time - Happy Birthday u Hippy freak :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:45 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

holy feckin moly, the 10 year anniversary, we're gonna have to go nuts for that, coordinate it around the globe like, and not the Globe in graig, the actual World, get everyone having a lot of beers at the same time!!!

Could be mad, like Live Aid, but with liver damage, who ever comes up with a sweet title for it will get a special rank, like my Man Of Steel, but different, not sure yet but i'll think of something. Ninger, your bared from this contest, your too clever for your own good

Right, who the fuck is this madra rua, ive tracred the email address, incognito@... so this person i reckon thinks they have a brain

Doc, you have a fair bit to talk about this weather, all over the boards and to barbara. I reckon we all start to treat her nicely, it'lll reck Kelly's head!!!! HA HA HAA :twisted:

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:30 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

LOL.

I'll MDK you all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:31 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

ack one thing i cant get over. Is william using a computer. its mad. To think he has half a brain and he can use this internet thingy.

*baffelled*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:25 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

yeah that sounds like a good idea alrite jim, seens as ur ma is real powerful and in local government now, could she set a day aside in graigue where we could synchronise the pub opening hours with sydney, maybe get the mayor out to cut a red ribbon and have fr kiely say a few words :lol: we cud keep the global theme by having a wine and cheese reception in the upstairs part of the globe, seens as they're flogging the place, doubt they'd mind. btw by barring me from the naming contest you're taking a pellet gun and introducing it to your foot. VH1: behing the cider presents Graiguenamanagh Valley of the drunks: 10 years on is now officially cancelled. kelly robinson has spoken, it is a dead issue 8)

madra rua is ger's mate olly, thought ye all would have copped that by now. Pill chat all the way. as for doc, d more posts from d lad the better i say, keeps us updated on all activities graigue wise. still getting the patened simon system next time i see him though :roll:

as for the barbara situation, i have one question, why did we fall out with her in the first place?? if my memory (well wats left of it, damn u heineken) serves me right, she was mates with us, then my nan was sick and i wasn't in graigue for a few weekends, then when i came back hell was unleashed.....my ability for not giving two shiney shites lead me to never being told what is was all about. need to know for chapter 4 of the memoirs :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:47 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

Ur all going to be apart for the big one 10yrs that’s a bit sad :cry: Well lads you can all have a minutes silence, pause, reflex. (Jimmy’s mum being so high up could maybe even organize a national minute’s silence, in remembrance for those who survived, the keg consumption, at the tender age of 14-16). Maybe have a 10 gun salute ( 1 for every mischievous year that has pasted since). Then let rip on Aus and graig. Show'em what ur made of. Everything until now has been just small talk, practicing for the big event. Make me proud. Ok that’s the end of my prep talk. Have fun :wink: And Paul be nice. What did Barbara do anyway? Doc I think ya told me once, but I can't remember either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:56 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

*wonders is everyone gone insane*

*goes to remove any post with the name in it and bar it from being used in the future*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:18 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

it's my ball and i'm going home :x