Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:40 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: A quiet weekend
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:24 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

dear online diary:

Friday night, being the good sensible person i am i decided not to go out with the two lads, Beano and Coady. To my eternal credit that will be.

About 6 pm beano left the apartment with Cocktail. Coady had not yet come home from work (later it was revealed he went straight to the Illinois from work)

So i ordered a chinese, threw a log out the window, cos we dont have a fire, and sat down to watch some quality TV (south park marathon)

Around 12 in stumbles ger. Not the best for wear i'll have to say. As i glanced up at him and laughed, ger tried to tell me something very profound and obviously very important to him

It went kinda like this : "GREABFAAA MUUUUUUMMMMMM"

I laughed, ger fell, i left him.

Later while in bed, i heard a bit of commotion from the sitting room, then it died down. A bit curious i stuck my head out, to see ger in his room, wraped up in his duvet, his head at the wrong end of the bed, hanging out over it. Laughs were had.

Then i looked over at the couch, and there was half of McDonalds menu on the table, and a beano shaped object asleep on the couch. Further investigation revealed it to be Beano, still asleep!!

He got up and heaed to bed eventually

Anyway, onto saturday. With the match today (CAM ON DA CATS) we decided to stay in, after we watched the Lions match.

One crate of Carlton Cold, a box of large bottles of strongbow and a bottle of jameson were purchased, and there was much rejoicing.

We got stuck into the beer and had a great laugh. Then everyone started to dop off to sleep, except me. I know, i know, the shock and irony is not lost on me either.

Ger tried to argue the fact this morning, so i produced the cam corder evidence for him. Laughs were had, mainly at ger.

So now sunday is upon us, and we are going to go wild.

CAM ON

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:49 am 
Jameson
Jameson

Ok so you've heard about the weekend in Sydney, so I'll tell you a little bit of our night out in Perth!
It basically reads like this:
Cat, El and Jo decide to go out on the beer for a change! After downing many Corona's I made friends with a New Zealand boy who was fond of a Jameson or 2! This is where the night gets a bit fuzzy cos for the first time in my life I drank whiskey and am not feeling the may west because of it! Was surprised at my ability to drink it without throwing up but I am severely paying for it now! As is Joanne Ryan who was there at the bar with me when I was ordering! How the hell do you do it Jim? I feel as rough as a badgers arse after it!
Famous last words: NEVER AGAIN! :D