the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:03 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Last DayIn Seoul
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:23 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Well alrighty then,we've survived some intense heat, terrible smells,and what`we now believe to be a Love Motel(mentioned inanother board). I am currently standing inthe departure area of IncheonInternational Airport, and the space bar on this super gay keyboard is only barely working. Beano's guitar still hasnt turned up, so we have to sort it out in sydney cos this lot couldnt find a beer in a pub!!!!

Anyway, we stayed quiet last night, didnt fancya hangover in this feckin place. Im sweating like a preist in a kindergarten cos the sun decided to bake allof Korea today

Time to go folks, destination Sydney and bed!!!!

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:03 pm 
Short
Short

hey boys. hows it goin eh?? beano ur more than welcome 4 the t-shirt! be sure to give em a good tour!! jimmy we'll have the pictures on real soon - us coady sisters r gonna figure it out!! gonna get the photos on disc and give it to one of the lads!
so we haven't been to graig since ye left - its just not the same!! havin the fun in leixlip! had a wild nite in town last nite! niamh went to coppers, scary, full of mayo people. i went to zanzibar, scary full of sleazy boys from everywhere else! great nite all the same but no soju!! vodka and tia aplenty - some things dont change (a whole week later!!).
on a by the way - willam was sayin his computers fucked (dont think he can find the on button!!)
later luvlies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:27 am 
Snakebite
Snakebite

HEy jim glad you all had a brilliant time!!!!!!!!! BEware of Aus cos it's fuckin cold at the mo. Seeya in a little while, perth needs to be taught a drinkin lession or two! jo

Post subject: Malta ..
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:56 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

Jesus H, for a holy Island it sure can put up with a shower of drunken bastards like us!!

We drank the absolute shite out of it, pitches of beer for 2.25 a go, many were had.... we ate fillet steaks for breakfast! (blame barry and colin).

Kev's wedding went off without too many hitches ;), someone forgot the documentation .. the priest expected kevin to have em and kevin expected the wedding planner guy to have em and the wedding planner expected the priest to have em ... madness, anyways he is now married to yer WAN.

Much swimming, snorkling ... boozing etc ... i almost got a sun tan! The sea temp was like 27 every day and the air temp 35-40 - madness i tells ya.

Come on the lads, yer in Oz now, post the shite out of it!! :)