the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: My first time
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:16 am 
Zinfindel
Zinfindel

Well Jim it had to happen sooner or later, finally made it to the cith of the Cats. :P

And have to admit was mighty impressed, alot of beer and drunken women in the one place always scores hi on the DJ scale of night spots

It went a bit like this, arived down at 6 with my little bro to his mates house out in Drakelands and stared consuming vast quantities of alcohol to quench the thirst (It being in the middle of a heat wave an'all). Form there after a feed of BBQ burgers, ribs, and chicken headed to Lanighans were I was shocked to hear that they were out of stella (Ninger I expect this will be rectified on the next visit) :(

Anwways stayed there sampling the local water till about half 12 and then given a guided tour to Langtons, where I was kindly informed was closed to rebel speaking munster men, so I headed to Matt the Miller. Highly impressed with the ease of access to the bar and ladies (still hadn't meet any killkenny women at this stage). Hey Ninger that little bro of mine managed to get kicked out by 1 bouncer only to be dragged back in by another (funny that). Night was finished off by more beer, No more shots for DJ, the Absente has had a funny side affect on me. Managed to get a taxi at some hour and back to Drakeland for a few night caps and some toasted ham and cheese sambos

Th few locals that I did mange to meet, spoke highly of Graigue, but to avoid at all costs during the full moon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:26 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

yeah dj it's very hard to meet people from kk in kk on a sat nite, the place gets flooded with visitors from all over the shop. langtons is a bastard of a place, if ur not there by 11 at the latest on a sat nite u won't get in. sounds like ye had a gud nite up there anyways. ye may come up again and venture further in2 d wilds, we'll check the weather forecast for full moons first though 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:07 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

thats the shots DJ. Hey, keep the 27th of August fairly free lad, could be another session on the cards around then, down graignamanagh way!!!

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:10 pm 
Zinfindel
Zinfindel

Will do jimy my boy, will I bring the Peoples Rebublic of Cork t-shirt as well :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:15 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

DJ wear whatever the fuck you want, it wont matter, it'll all look the same in the end!!!

My Amazon Wishlist