the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:09 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ireland eh??
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:38 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Bloody hell its been a hectic few weeks. CV's Cover Letters, BBQs and Miller, just a few of the activities ive been up to since my return to the emerald isle.

So, last weekend, i decided, well, it was a while ago i decided (http://www.faolain.net/ladsinoz/viewtopic.php?t=248) that the weekend of the 27th be left free for consumption of dead animals. Unfortunately beano being the tool he is shagged off to kerry, with colin. Bad move lads, bad move. Why. Bouncy Castle thats why. Kelly boy, your a feckin genius!!!

So, 15 steaks, 35 burgers, 12 chicken breasts, 12 mega-sausages, 28 ordinary sausages, various salads, for schlapps, well no not really, but he did manage to trick me into thinking he was a veggy!! That lasted until the first burger was ready, and i converted him back!!!! Schlapps, i converted you, just admit it and the puppies walk free

In addition there were 6-8 crates of Miller and 3 crates of Stella, one crate of HEINEKEN, 8 Cans of heineken, and wine!!!

You here can do the math on all that

Yes, blatantly obvious boy whats that, correct, A DAMNED GREAT WEEKEND

woop dee dooooo

On the productive side, i have had an interview with a company, namely the company you see at the top of the forum, Blacknight Solutions. Cheers lads

Have another tomorrow. In waterford. Hope i get one of them. graig has lost its luster already!!!

My Amazon Wishlist