the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: we're all home now
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:09 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

well, the coady-meister is back in the land of leiprechains and pints, and all is well, apparently.

The weekend was, once again, fairly hairy. Friday night. Green Ones all round except for yours truly. My god was i happy about that. Especially when John Butler (guy from graig) joined the round and threw brandy into teh Green Ones mix. I had a ball watching the lads trying to skull them, which, to their eternal credit, they actually managed!!!

Then the obligitory gathering in my place. Nothing too hectic mind, but we had a bottle or two alright!!

Saturday was interesting. I helped lou clean her place, while my place was falling appart!!

Eight o clock came around pretty fast, and the drinking began in earnest!!! Around ten we headed for the town, and by jaysus is my FUll Moon in Graig theory really proving correct. The place was mobbed, and crazy, and toight!!!

Everyone went to gahans, where the band made the ladies dance, which was nice!!

Then to the anchor, and bumped into two cousins from dublin, and there was much rejoicing, and drinking of Jameson!!!

Five in the morning, im falling asleep on my couch, and coady, rory, eoin mac and deidre come through the door, and drag us into gers place. queue party and drinking games and people getting caught on camera!!!

7am = Coady Household wrapping up the party!!!! Rough as a dogs arse!!

So next weekend, im checking myself into AA (Alchologists Association) and staying outside the bustling metropolis of graig!! Whos with me!! And who has the-gay???

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject: Re: we're all home now
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:09 pm 
Pint
Pint

jimmy wrote:
Five in the morning, im falling asleep on my couch, and coady, rory, eoin mac and deidre come through the door, and drag us into gers place. queue party and drinking games and people getting caught on camera!!!

Would just like to elaborate on that slightly! How bout Ger slapping the head off me to wake me up, camcorder in my face! And I get slagged for the bruises! Then forced to walk to Coady's at ALL hours of the morning, carrying crates of beer!! The perpetrators of said heinous crimes made up for it a little later by providing the victim with baked goods and alcohol.

Oh and that video really needs to be recorded over lads!! No joke!! :oops: