the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:08 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

CAM ON IRELAND!!!

A very interesting (surprising in parts) weekend. The bouncy castle was cancelled unfortunately, but i have no doubt it was for the better, if it had arrived, it would have pissed rain all day

Thursday night: Went to gahans to watch Scubadice, and i got a free T-Shirt, cheers lads!! Had fun with novelty glasses, great picture of kelly with them on!!

Anyway, DJ, Mark & Fiona, and assorted others arrived, and the party was engaged with gusto!! Much drink had, chinese eaten, into town for 7pm, CAM ON. Went from drinking Lemon Drops with Coddle, to carrying first-cousins home!! All in long weekend in Graig lads.

We went back up to mine then, details are a bit hazy, but there was frolicing and festivities enjoyed by all!!

Got up around 12 on saturday, didnt get much sleep <wink> and got stuck into the fodder and a few beers, after Dj had molested me a few times (cheers dawg, always appreciated :/)

Sat down to watch the rugger then, cursing the feckin sasnach hoors!! Bloody hell what a match, bit sloppy, but it was, like, totally fab, roysh....

Stomach was giving me shit all day so i didnt polute myself with beer on saturday night, had a few vods though. didnt get much sleep again, but did make a stab at cleaning the house at 4am, (major cheers go to Joan and Fiona, major boos to Mark and Ninger, muchroom throwing bastards..)

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:36 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Quote:
didnt get much sleep :wink:

the horn of africa!! text hunger to jimmy's phone to make a donation.

FRIDAY:
some weekend of it alright, pity the weather didn't hold up, only thing missing was some bouncy castle related stupidity. friday was some laugh, had 1st and 2nd in the gold cup wooo!! my winnings include a crisp €100 note which no bastard place here in ul will accept, doh!! the globe had a bouncer on it's door for the first time ever, at least they didn't run out of drink like they did a few years ago. good laugh down there shit dancing and then back up to jimmy's place.

SATURDAY:
rugby was unbelievable, much shouting done at the tv, pity wales couldn't hold on against france and it would have been even better. got ran out of barron's by the guards sat nite, first time for everything i suppose, back to jims again for more booze and messing. fair play to joan and fiona for getting the cleanup started at 4am and motivating me and mark to do our bit as well. sorry about the mushrooms jim, we just couldn't resist pelting ye with them :lol:

SUNDAY:
sweated a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:04 pm 
Short
Short

Friday - See above.

Saturday - See above.

Sunday - Drove back to Dublin, very shaky indeed! Stopped off in same spot on the road where my sister puked last year after a wedding in Carlow cos I thought I needed to copy her. Managed to keep it down. Got Burger King when we finally got to Cabra. Slept. Watched old Lost episode on dvd. Bed. Didn't sleep.

Monday - Seriously considered chucking a sickie! Fought away the tears cos I was so tired, but thought I should soldier on as I'm such a conscientious and diligent worker. Was thinking of pretending I have a meeting now and sodding off home for the day...

A great wkend overall. Thanks Jim!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:54 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Quote:
Monday - Seriously considered chucking a sickie!

think we're all in the same boat today, c'mon 5.30pm, would you hurry the feck up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:13 pm 
Pint
Pint

hey just to set the story straight about the clean up job!!!
fair play to the ladies joan and fiona, i knew it was ye, just coz boys are lazy bastards in general, no disrespect!!!!
however let it be noted that i still had to get up at 8 o clock sunday morning and clean the house for 3hours before it even came close to being aceptable in the eyes of ANN, who still managed to find cause to clean for a further 2hours!!!!
before the next party i must ask that all participating parties learn how to use a hoover and mop!!!!
joan and fiona ye should demand free beer at the next party!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:52 pm 
Zinfindel
Zinfindel

Most excellent wkend
Friday was a good one, if only I could remember how I got back to the house
Much apologies for leaving on Saturday, but felt that it was only right I be in Limerick to witness that joyful match

Went to Willie Sextons on the top of Henry St and for every other Irish Match and Munster Match I dont have a ticket for I'll be heading back there
A great rugby pub with 6 tv's and free flowing guinness, couldn't ask for much more, stayed out after the match, headed to the Bank for a steak sambo and some more black pints, followed by a few white beers in the Whicked Chicken topped off with some funky russian dancing and JD+coke in Costellos

Stayed in Bed Sunday till 2.30 had a lovely fry from indegridents purchased from the Maxol the night before.
Decided to clean the kitchen and utility room, even managed to wash the floors.

this was followed by 6 hours of LOTR (2+3) watched 1 last wed night, a subway foot long sub of the day (Oh yes Jimmy boy Subway is now in Curragh Brin) and finished off with some Match of the Day2 and American Dad

Was flying it today

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:21 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Quote:
before the next party i must ask that all participating parties learn how to use a hoover and mop!!!!

joan hoovered the sitting room while we were doing the kitchen, we could here the hoover going downstairs. either that or she has taken up welding as hobby :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:16 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

yeah totally

Fuck it, you cant please women. Me and kelly cleaned the house in carlow last night, seriously gave it a going over, and kelly's mother called us pigs when she saw it today.

You cant bloody please women when cleaning is involved, just let them at it, cos you'll get a bollocking otherwise (if you lift a finger or not)

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:04 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

I concur. arse. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:31 pm 
Pint
Pint

oh sorry ye must not have realised that the carpet in the hall and on the stairs is meant to be red not black, and also the tiles in the kitchen are again not black but cream, and that putting all the plates on the sink is not considering cleaned!!! joan did more than her share of the cleaning, and i'm so glad ye brought you're girlfriends otherwise i'd have been cleaning much more even longer!!!! so there!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:54 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

get bent you crazy bint. If that place had been like a Cif ad, it still wouldnt have been good enough, and you know it

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:15 pm 
Pint
Pint

yeah and your so offended because you put so much effort into that clean up!!!!
face it, had us girls not been around nothing would have been done by the time the parents got back!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:15 pm 
Pint
Pint

and you're a crazy bint!!!! so there again!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:53 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Ok, there may be some truth in that ok, but i was seriously going to try :wink:

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:35 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

By the by, people should post their own Patricks day stories, I'm especially anxious to hear how the Bacon and Shamrock festival went in Galway??

My Amazon Wishlist