the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:50 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:47 am 
Hey sheep shagger,

Hows the crack? So the real question we want to know is did you score with any of the babes of the week? two 50+ women after you? would u not have gone for the bit of expierence Jim? :P
Not much crack from home, Aoibheann, Matty and myself are working here in Accenture. Leahy is bored out of his tree in UL. Having a good laugh in Dublin, being visiting the Outback bar in Dublin just to get a taste of the Aussies! Gave them some hiding in the Aussie Rules matches.

Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:59 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Burke, good to hear from you. No unfortunately i did not score with any of the babes of the week. The races ones were snobby, and didnt take to well to the mass consumption of Champagne and Red Bull (ChamBull by the way), the blonde at the car show was working, and had heard it all before. The other one is the girlfriend of a great and dear friend from graig.

Experience. Actually i think i miss-agred them, nearer sixty, but looked like about 102.

Tell that Leahy lad to jump on the site, and how the hell could he be bored, he's with Mark Smyth, the weirdest man in hte world

And beat this. UL want €443 out of me. Which i already paid. FUCKIN UL, YOUR A PACK OF MONGOLIAN BARBARIAN NOSE PICKING ARSE MUNCHIN ENGLISHMEN (no offense to mongolians, barbarians, nose pickers or arse munchers)

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:41 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

i think the boys got majorly sucked in doing that course jim, all they're doing is writing essays and listening to shit they did already in comp sys. somtimes i get ...... emm......ah.... stuck. as for smyth i see more of haleys comet than i do of that lad nowadays, keeping a very low profile.