the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: woohoo
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:30 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

last thursday i finally threw in me ould phd thesis to my supervisor so since thursday i've been doing very little in the way of anything remotely constructive.

thursday night consisted of goin watching tag rugby, drinking and eating bbq burgers out in old crescent. that was follwed up by a house party with half a crate of stella, watchin wwe with no sound, peanuts, a broken coffee table (my fault, apologies, hust too damn lardy this weather), wine, dutch gold from a freezer and sleeping in an armchair. spent friday in bed with a supersize headache while dj was welded to my couch til aout 4pm. stayed in friday night.

ended up goin to graigue at 3o'clock on saturday with doctor. cracked open a party pack of heineken and watched some wrestling. kelly, eimear and colin came down and went down town after that. were in the holy ham horrors for the evening, the walk home included bicycle kicking pizzas into the tech and throwing doctor into the grotto.

sunday was gud too, 3 euro a drink in o'sheas for the leinster final, cracking game, must better than any shite that was played in munster this year i mite add, ended up drinking for the day with doc and later little doc as well, giving d_gannon straight back city at the back of the anglers til around 2. gotta love graigue and warm weather 8)

may go and start packing for this trip now, i've managed to borrow a back pack, thanks dj, and find me passport so far, little acorns. like bertie, fuck all done and shitloads to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:03 am 
Zinfindel
Zinfindel

Yes the party on Thursday was quite the affair, with mise dabbling in a bottle of absent at the end of the night. Explains where all those pink elephants came from. Must say the couch in Ningers gaff was most welcome on friday afternoon, after delivering the boy to the train station I gratefully went back to my own bed till about 8 that evening. Once out of the shower it was time for some 4-way smackdown vs Raw on the PS2 with the kayak lads followed by 4 - way Bond till 3 in the morn. Up 4 d lions shables on sat morn, Jimmy they were trying to trick us in that first few mins. this was followed by a journey back to the homeland. Sat night went to watch the brothers play kick ball out in the Gaeltach, lasted till half time then had to same the local brew (very impressed leminwinks, those ballingary boys know a gd pint), this followed a trip to the local at home, where more of the black oil was consumed. Sunday spent between the tv and black bowl gatherer and welding some gates. Cracking match that, happy d cats won. Should set it up nicely for a reply of last years final now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:46 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

feed me the rock and roll on d quarter finals.