Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:37 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: brisbane
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:54 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

hey hey kids,

we had a flying visit to brisbane, two days and one night, but managed to drink the shit out of it while we there :twisted: we arrived on sunday evening and headed downtown to the palace backpackers to meet up wit coady, maudi, paul, davey and seanin. seanin's cousin emma and her mate georgia were there as well, coady and quinners are qualified to give a full account of them two :wink:

after making the fatal error in brisbane of not bringing out my passport i eventually was allowed into the down under bar and grill where a few pitchers were downed. we went onto o'malleys from there and as usual in every irish bar abroad there's a lad in an offaly jersey who also doubles up as the drunkest man on the planet :P caaaaaaaaam on. from there to a niteclub called the stock exchange til around 3 where numerous beviiees were downed. we were all in a wicked stategoin home via some kebab shop so it was near 5 when we fell back into our motel.

woke up the next day and did the hungover and walking around in circles tour of brisbane before flying down to sydney last night. staying in the graigue commune here til sun, number 54 will never die, goin toheadout and see what the place is all about for the next few days.