the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:41 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: new ale tales
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:09 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

i fell asleep at least three times on top of the scouts storage box up in the hall at 2fm discos. or getting sick with me nose 1 inch from the cement outside of peggy hughes shop after a gallon of john daniels down in new ross.

or kelly trying to get sick in woodstock roaring his head off and the noise echoing all over inistiogue.

how about the night in milford grange jim, when i went into my room, you went into your bed, we said good night to each other on the landing yet both of us woke up in sleeping bags on the sitting room floor.

28 bottles of heineken in a bag and jimmy walking nuts first into a dustbin and going head over heels.

And from cat:
"Beano strutting along the front balcony of my house, shouting into a traffic cone, wearing only his black underpants and my black bra. At 10.45 Sunday morning. Mass is at 11.00. Many elderly people live out past my house and are devout church goers, including Mrs. Tierney who can tell tales to my parents!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:33 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Christ, i forgot all about 15 Eldorado ninger.

*Schlapps running out our house, aroudn the side of a ditch, and all the way home.

*Ninger, in his early morning mode, frightening camila out of her wrap around towel on her way out of the bathroom. Mucho Goodo Stuffo

*The infamous Melrose PLace night:

Me and ninger come back to the house after a social occasion in the lodge, Melrose is on, Grainne and Jennifer are sitting up, jennifer with her quality Mace vodka, and we sit down to watch:

Quote:
Woman on Screen - "I want you to tear off my clothes, lay me over this table, and make love to me"

Man on Screen - "I cant, its too complicated"

DUDE, DO YOU NEED A DIAGRAM, SHE TOLD YOU EVERYTHING TO DO!!

* Oh, Ninger, after a round of drinks with DJ, leaving the stables at 8:30pm, to go home to bed, and puking most of the way

* Me and ninger, in town, we go past the market
Quote:
Bouncer: "Hey look its yer Man, of the telly"
Bouncer2: "What are ya on about kid"
Bouncer: Sham, for feck sake its, him, eh, BRENT, is david brent

I am not impressed. Ninger, ever the sharp one, grabs the bouncer.
"Say nothing lad, he's trying to keep a low profile"
"No bother son, sure come in and have a drink wont ya"
"Sure we might as well, eh david..."

Free night in dodgy nightclub, free beer, and then a psycho (ninger, you know what im talking about, internet five!)

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:47 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

man you forgot the best eldorado memory of all, boycie trying to walk home after the girls had a party in the house, bouncing off lamposts, ditches, parked cars, young children, man i'd have given anything for a camcorder that night.

himself, desmundo, spud and rhino would be some crack commando unit who went to jail for a crime they didn't commit

had forgotten about pyscho pants. however had also forgotten about the wrap towel incidents so that's put me back in a good mood. virtual five.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:29 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

One of schlapps' classic moments:

Going up to the door of a nightclub (i cant remember which one) at the end of first year. The bouncer stops ninger and diarmuid (i was MIA at this stage) but Diarmuid looks the bouncer square in the eye, and digs into his pocket,

"What if i was to show you Mister Horse" and pulls out a 20p coin.

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:05 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

it was the gallery jim, place has been knocked down now!!

remember the night the girls cleaned no 15 from top to bottom, me and you went on the beer and were not back in the door 15 seconds (with half the pub) when two cans of heineken exploded all over the wooden floor someone dropped garlic and cheese chips in the kitchen.

and while we're on the subject of our old old house, remember meehan leaving jen the post-it note. classic.

man just when you run out of college court stories, eldorado comes flooding all back. it's just too complicated.