the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:10 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:59 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Lemmiwinks, you have the floor

My Amazon Wishlist

Last edited by jimmy on Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:09 pm 
Pint
Pint

im finding it a bit weird how all ye're little minds are able to fuse together, despite the distances between each of you, and write a children's book that is actually funny, good and kinda true!!! i'm assuming the giant is DJ is it, when is the chapter where he kidnaps the damsel in distress throws her over his shoulder exposing her rear end to all the world, and refuses to put her down!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:11 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

when we've known each other as long as we have jen, you tend to develop a telepathic understanding, distance or otherwise.

this chapter will be good, the adventures over the great pastures of college court green and avoiding taking a tumble in the ditch of the drunken stupor.

think brendain is up next on this 1, over to you man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:20 pm 
Pint
Pint

ROOAARRR!IM HUNGRY!! grumbled DJ the angry giant.

this was bad news for the rest of the college court pixies as everyone knows a hungry giant is a violent giant.

d..dont worry squealed Jim, I'm sure Breandan must go to essoland to search for cigarettes as Mark the tank engine has smoked them all.

'get me some magic beans, or some opal fruits' , 'I'm playing unreal tournament and I cant leave it ' Jim cried excitedly

'I could do with some onion rings and discos' exclaimed Damo, hungrily

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ snoozed Mark.

And so Damo and Breandan set off on their quest to essoland, not knowing the adventures that would be in store...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:30 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

as our two brave explorers traversed the vast plains that is the college court green they would have to overcome many obstacles on the path to essoland, the threat of the dumped burnt out cooker, the silent tip toeing past the layer of ursula stokes, the avoidance of stray stoners, lost with no idea what's goin on. however upon arrival at the gates of essoland a decision with grave consequences had to be made, food to appease the hungry monster or essential zinfindel to make this adventure continue :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:35 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

"Open Seasame" shouted Ninger

"Zim Sala Bim" shouted Brendain

Ninger looked down at his faithful ginger friend, a small tear in his eye.

"I dont think we'll be able to get the gates Essoland open"

But Breandain was full of heart. "No Ninger, we cannot let DJ eat our friends. I will break this door down with all the might my litte heart can muster"

Ninger stood back.

Brendain stared down the cavernous doorway, and, taking a deep breath, sparing a thought for his friends, ran at it, screaming "ARRRHGGHHHH I HATE KERRY"

And magically, the doors parted for him, just like the dirt parting for Fiona when she visits Smitzer

"WOOO HOOO, KENNEDY" cried Ninger.....

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:15 pm 
Short
Short

'This shop is droll!' cried Breandain. 'They only sell droll stuff like Spam, Star Bars and Cream Crackers. Lucky for us Blossom Hill White Zinfandel is droll too! Let's buy a hape o' that!'.
And once again our brave adventurers agreed on a brilliant plan of drunken debauchery to while the night away.
'Best try wake Mark up when we get back - he likes his Blossom Hill White Zinfandel so he does', said a thoughtful Ninger.
'Plus Fi should be down any minute now with some Burger King' agreed Lemmiwinks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:32 pm 
Short
Short

When in the distant, the sound of coconuts banging together could be heard. As our two brave heoreos tried to focus their eyes, they realised that they had been poisened, by themselves. Only one kind of poisen could have created this form of confusion, Harp, which was currently retailing at 8 cans for 7 euro. As the Coconuts got louder their vision of a the sight of man wearing a converted 80's sofa turned suit became aparent, on a stallion and cart. It was a member of the clan pikey, one of the most feared and smelly of essoland. The poisen had taken full effect. There was no use in running, as their bodies, now powerless, were only concerned with primary functions like pumping blood, breathing, and trying to fart the melody to "funky town" in D minor.

Our powerless heores, tried their best to hide the Zinfandel, each in their jelly baby state determined to risk their lives to protect it. When all of a sudden, Lemmiwinks saw the pikey had red hair too, So he said in his most powerful voice.............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:23 pm 
Pint
Pint

"if an otter and a flying squirrel were to have a fight, what would the most likely outcome be?"

"an otter most definately my learned friend" replied Mikey the Pikey.

"I disagree, though the otter would have the advantage upper body wise, the squirrel would probably take it on points due to overall agility" chimed Damo, giving his two cents.

"I wouldnt argue with a doctor, its the pikey way" grumbled Mikey, "see ye scobes later"

And with that, our two adventurers scuttled off into the estate, bringing with them the magical elexir of the zinfandel.

But suddenly!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:44 pm 
Short
Short

Damo realised that his orion rings were missing. Lemmiwinks pointless conversation about large rat like creatures had given mikey the pikey the perfect opportunity to grab the goods.

It was the hope of Damo, to give the corn based snack to Jimmy, in an effort to get him to clean their pixie house, a yearly task which required much craft in finding new places to hide the dirt.

Was he to hunt down the pikey in a duel to the death, or face another year of jimmy not cleaning !!!! As he looked at Lemmiwinks for help to make his decision, it became apparent that Lemmiwinks was.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:55 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

...Determined to live in a clean house that year.

"Come my learned friend, we must make haste for the Land of Garyowen, and hunt down the mystic Rings of Onion"

"But its too far, we'll never make it before Giant DJ eats our friends"

The two friends looked at each other, a deep sadness sweeping over them.

but hark, what was that they could hear

they listened intently, and finally realised the sound was coming from Ningers pocket

Niinger reached his hand in, and pulling out hius mobile phone, realized, as if by magic he was through to...

"Fixed Price taxi's luv, how many??"

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:56 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

this is going well, Chapter 2 Closed, onto chapter three!!!

My Amazon Wishlist

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]