the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:00 pm 
Jameson
Jameson

I'm just trying to find out what is actually happening to graig, it's just gone dead. "flashback waves start" Remember the beach parties in the globe, 2FM discos, soccer in the basketball court, the anchor, sunday breakfast in the anchor and endin up on the beer all day, paddies day's that were seachtain na gaeilge."flashback waves end". I think there's a problem that needs fixin, suggestions welcome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:28 pm 
Jameson
Jameson

Id be happy enough if the beach parties were brought back! How much fun were they! Playing drinking games to win - more drink!!! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:34 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

why did the 2fm discos stop? was it all the fights or wat was the story there? they're a bit of a blur to me seen as i slept through one or two of them in my time :lol:

a beach party in november would be class, falling up the new road in a pair of speedos in -5 weather and getting the week of work with pneumonia, bring it on i say.

as for soccer in the basketball court, the only "running" the lads seem to do these days involves having eaten a dodgy curry a few hours previous :wink:

beano, i was serious that day when i was on about me and you buying the anchor, would love to own that thing and re-open it, make a proper fucking pub out if, knock into the place beside it as well and turn it into an off licence, we'd be minted in no time. dutch gold would be the growth indsustry in graigue and we could have dorfmeister on tap for coady.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:54 pm 
Jameson
Jameson

I totally agree with ya. A nice stage area for good bands etc etc.. And i was wondering how would things like the joker poker, and the meat tray raffles would go like, oz influence there. Off-licence a deffinite winner there too.