the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:00 pm 
Jameson
Jameson

Last day here, taken it pretty easy, havin an early night (2am), especially after last night. We went to this area called Itaewan, it's an area for all foreign people to go out in over here. In this pub called the scrooge bar, between 4 of us, we knocked back about 5 pitchers, possibly 6, then a lot of cocktails (long island ice t's uummm yuummm) and of course mysel an jim went on the little jemmies.
Onwards we sped out of there, up hooker (does exatly what it says on the tin) hill, into a place called polly's kettle. Drank the shite out of a load of lovely tropical flavoured soju, as well as me trying to eat popcorn with chopsticks, and of course it wouldn't be a pub without me walking in the door only to find u2 starting to play over the jukebox (see coady told ya i was special). Fell out of there and found some oul lady makin fried egg sandwiches, we made her a fortune.
Finished up by going to a kareoky bar and then home for around 6.
Shin abhfuil agus slan from seoul!

P.s. I miss the eden for a nice oul steak! ha ha.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:51 am 
Half Glass
Half Glass

Well lads, hope ye got there safely and weren't too sad leaving this place and it's smells!!
it was gr8 to have ye here I had a ball with ye. Yor're going to have the time of your lives ahh im jealous.I can't wait to go travelling which will be really soon! have logged onto the board so will keep in touch! it's my last day in here to -day so there's a session planned for 2nite. hope the guitar turns up!have fun,byeee :D