the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:51 pm 
Jameson
Jameson

WELL IT DOES HAVE A POLE AND A PINEAPPLE, SO THATS A START
JIMMY (COINTREAU KID) HAS ALSO PASSED IT FOR SAFETY FIRST, SO THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM GETTING PLANNING PERMISSION. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:31 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Well all righty then

Motion Proposal by Beano: Turn Cristie Murphy's into a lapdancing club

I second the motion, Motion carried, someone call Johnny Bishop, we'll begin construction immediatly!!!

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject: need more support
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:05 pm 
Jameson
Jameson

C'mon lads we need more support on this motion to get the show on the road, also all proceeds to this should be made out to my company "mo phoca". thank ye. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:10 pm 
Short
Short

beano!!! how are yah nooow??? so christy's becomin a lap-dancin club!!!!!???? we love it(me and maudi)!!!! just wonderin have yah thought what your gonna do with 1) CHRISTY 2) MRSSSSSS CHRISTY and 3) THE PINEAPPLE??????????
we think, in order for this venture to be a success, advertising needs to start THIS MINUTE!!!! We propose a new motion............................MRSSSS CHRISTY is the next........................................BABE OF THE WEEK?????
ger coady get that photo!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:34 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Christy: The MC for the club, of course. Nothing like classic "diddly-eye" music when dancers are doing their "thang".

Mrs Christy: Someone has to look after the girls, and change the video of the Classic GAA

Pineapple: It has been propossed to get in one of those thai girls and see if she can get a ping poing ball into it from across the room, unfortunately, I must fail this proposal on grounds of Safety First™. Sure you could have someones eye out!! Therefore i can think of no other use for but the collecting of cash for the dancers.

Of course these suggestions must go before the Board for Extreme Entertainment & Relaxation (B.E.E.R.) for several rounds of heated debate (henceforth known as ShiteTalk™)

Our solicitior, Kevin, will draw up the necessary documents

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject: late license
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:56 am 
Jameson
Jameson

I would also suggest that we apply now for an extremely late licence, which of course will only apply to a select few (vip's) if you like.
And when i mean extremely late licence, that entails not closing at all.
Of course the "workers" may come and go as they please, and there will be excellent rates of pay.
As for christy and nelly, well i think it would be nice to have a sense of "family values" on the premises, after all they do provide you with a felling of warmth and happiness when you walk through that stained glass door.
The pineapple could maybe the tip jar (notes only).
Also we must not forget the fact that it is a 3 story building, with tons of space out the back.