the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: MEN
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:37 pm 
hey did you delete my post jim! The dirt of it, u have to at least let us defend ourselves :P Just because im right

Post subject: a little joke.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:47 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

Three men are sitting in the maternity ward of a hospital waiting for the imminent birth of their respective children. One is an Irishman, one English and the other a West Indian. They are all very nervous and pacing the floor - as you do in these situations. All of a sudden the doctor bursts through the double doors saying "Gentlemen you won't believe this but your wives have all had their babies within 5 minutes of each other." The men are beside themselves with happiness and joy. "And", said the doctor, "They have all had little boys." The fathers are ecstatic and congratulate each other over and over. "However we do have one slight problem," the doctor said. "In all the confusion we may have mixed the babies up getting them to the nursery and would be grateful if you could join us there to try and help & identify them." With that the Irishman raced past the doctor and bolted to the nursery. Once inside he picked up dark skinned infant with dreadlocks saying, "There's no doubt about it, this boy is mine!" The doctor looked bewildered and said, "Well sir of all the babies I would have thought that maybe this child could be of West Indian descent." "Maybe", said the Irishman, "but one of the other two is fu*king English and I'm not taking the chance!!!