the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: maudi on her way!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:55 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

Well meself and the bald lad saw her off today. Woefull emotional moments for her sister (blondy) and her mother. Meself and doc taking the piss... as you do.

I think right now they are in london, they had a 4 hour wait or something. She is leaving somewhere in asia on the 16th? i think lol.

Last weekend was mad also, her parentals had a massive bbq ... mad amounts of steak, sausages ... and beer. My god was there a lot of beer.

meself, ninger, doc and the gf's all were there, stayed in the gaff also. We have video futtage of the evening, itll take some doing to get it onto a pc to upload so ill talk to niamh about getting the tape and try and use me tv card to "digitise the shit out of it" :)

We went to some mad nightclub, i think jimmy got a phone call from there .... not sure i remember .... left there about 3am? ish? :) fucked if i know.

we were up till 5:30 or so, and only cause maudi's old fella locked all the beer up .. bastard ... anyways all is well..

oh and eh .. doc drank all the remaining miller on monday while the rest of us climbed slowly out of the ditches we dug ourselves into the night before ... good man doc. then i drove us all back to graig. shakes galore ... was mad weekend all in all ... one to remember or er .. forget maybe ...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:11 pm 
Short
Short

Tell the truth Paul.....................we wouldn't have been so highly emotional if you hadn't kicked off with the tears!!!!!!mmm mmm yeah!!!!

Love how your post sounds like a summary of the weekend but be honest.....................im sensing your a little sketchy on details!!!!!!

Ger, the ozone was like Spirit, it was maaaad!!!! there was trampy dancers, weird lookin fire eating men on stilts and lots of green ones DRANK!!!!!!and people swingin outta ropes!!!!!

Had a wild nite!!! Dellighted the lads came up for the big BBQ, AND OF COURSE THE LADIES!!!!!

Paul conveniently forgot to mention about a new love that has blossomed!!! Oh yes!! There was one couple got sum action over the weekend!!!!! wait and ye see the video of Paul and Williams wrestling/gay lovin!!!! :oops: :shock: :evil: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:05 pm 
Short
Short

how tricks lads,sounds like you had a fairly dull weekend up in leixlip drinkin loads of beer and eating like mad yoaks and dancing the night away in the oooooooooooozzzzzzzzzone.its about time kelly and doc got it out in the open about the attraction they have for each other,its is plain as day especially if you have it on camcorder imagine them roughing it up in the bedroom,would be like a pintless spud and rino locked in a dog-box on a sunday mornin....pure madness!!!oeiuhf'onc'ion1[3iun3'[1u4bnurb3ubovcfbeeeeaauhhhhhe424d~}~:}:>-ojj]-9jhehhhheehhhhhhhh!!!!!!!tom shea,s!!!!!.aaaauuughhhhubfprbrbr..!!cozy!!!!!.aaaaughhhhh.john o brians!!AAAAUUUGGH..!chippers!!.
So maidis on the way over to live it up for 3months(she,l stay longer) she says.in 4wks time i am officially quiting work to become an official bum in austrilia,TRAVEL<EAT<SLEEP<.....BEER BEER+MORE BEER!.maidi will be staying a 10 minute walk from me,so that means a 10minute from the teacht tabhran.i heard ninger is comin here aswell its goin to be some laugh.take it easy lads talk soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:53 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

Niamh: I always knew kelly had a different side!!

Yeah paul, you did ring me, me and beano were doing some demolition work in town when the phone went, and all i could hear was you going
"ARRRGGGGGGHEHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, HA HA HA, GHHSSHGVHBFJSADS, FECK OFF YA BASTARD FROM MY BEER, AAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHH"
or there abouts!!

Good to hear there was a good send off for the Muadi-meister, should be some serious party nights when she gets here!!

I shall also be joining ger in successfully gaining unemployment ("Thank u everyone for this, i'd like to thank Emmerdale for giving me something to do on these lazy afternoons....")

Hopefully i'll have enough cash to piss off travelling for a bit!! could be living on super noodles and rice for a while!!

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:42 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

i only had me first full meal yesterday, dats how gud the bbq was, full to the brim, ate the pants out of it and drank twice me own body weight in bottles of heineken, that's the kind of maths ninger likes doing. was smashing weather up there as well, feckin gr8 day for a bbq. nite out was gud too, ozone was a bit of craic, der was d tia maria promotion pulse tour in the place, had dj litebulb spinning d tunes and sum mc shouting black lingo on the mic, for shizzle dizzle wit my grizzle. monday morning was class as well, outdoor breakfast, niamh and her mother should be cannonised, u wouldn't get a quarter of what we got dat morning in the anchor for €8, had a few stellas to wash it down and then it was sweating it up down d motorway to graigue, great craic all round. thanx again to maudi and niamh and her parents for puttin us up and putting up with us. some laugh. got me holiday visa for oz 2day and d flight is paid for, arrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh u ready?? kelly digitise dat video asap, funniest shite i've seen in years :lol: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:29 am 
Jameson
Jameson

Kind of out of the loop a little bit being over this side of the country but when are you coming over Ninger?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:53 am 
Snakebite
Snakebite

Tell me about it, thats awesome. Have to drag doc and paul out with ya as well then there'd be some right craic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:38 am 
Snakebite
Snakebite

bbq number 2 on last night... sue headin off next week to sweedan for 3 whole months. I'll have to tare a hole in myself ... anyways was good enough last night.... mild in comparison to the weekend gone by mind.

ms coady i remember it all! the video camera was out and swaying ... all was good. ninger im gona do my damnest to get that fsckin thing up onto the web. twas mad, never laughed so hard ever ... fsckin nuts. ...

joe there is no way in hell me and old man baldy are leaving the country. We're gone do a gold tour of ireland and drink for scotland while we are on our way .. with or without mr colin ryan!

james/coady yis mind that youngin while she is out there ... and maudi mind the lads ... be aware lads she is a right alco, fairly hectic training for the last month and a half so she is well prepared.

beano me and doc are gona camp in yer new back garden for the PATTERENENENENERN. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:06 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

hey jo and cat, i'm flying over on the 11th of july it'll be the 13th over in oz by the time we get there, flying into cairns and leaving the 14th of august from sydney and goin to try and see a lot of the east coast in between, will be having the last 10 days or so in sydney so ye may go cross country jogging over to sydney before we head off home. unfortuneately i can't bring doc and kelly with me, they're doing an alcohol tour of ireland in a camper van the 2nd week of doctor's holidays, his site closes on the 15th of july. well dats d plan anyways, i'd be with em as well only the 11th of july flight was at a sale price so we plumped for that 1.

camping for the pattern, i luv it when a plan comes together :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:25 am 
Jameson
Jameson

Thats deadly Ninger! Lookin forward to seein ya, you'll have a ball!
I'm heading back east myself on the 21st of June so I've only got 10 more days on this side of the country! Have had an absolute blast over here, much to do with hospitality of Jo, El and Dan!
I've also extended invitations to a few Ozzies who are doing a Contiki tour around Europe in September to come and visit Graig for a hour or 2! 3 of Dans mates are gonna come and visit our sleepy little corner of Ireland for a weekend so should be fun!
No more real news, heading into the city tonight to drink the shit out of it at a birthday party with a free bar! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:19 am 
Short
Short

hello luvlies!!!

the wk.end of the bbq was so much fun and i think you've done it justice in yer descriptions!!! very drunk mairead was definitely out!!! and paul ive gotta say i luv the dance moves!!!!!

so im in koi sumai at the mo a luvly island like 1hrs plane ride from bangkok, lotsa fun!! been jet skiing and elephant trekking and swimming in waterfalls!!! and the cocktails- oh so many cocktails!!!!! lots of lounging on the beach and taking naps in the afternoon(in preparation for the fun at nite of course!!!)

not nearly enough hot boys here!!! we're gonna hit "tropical murphys" tonite, meant to be great craic!!!

we're staying in a room over an irish sports bar at the moment (the kilkenny jersy has pride of place in the window) the owners fom belfast!

only a few more days here and then flying over to the lazinoz!!!!

later xxxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:31 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

good woman maudi :)

just saw sue off today in the airport, she was a bit em .. emotional but thats normal enough.

looks like me and the bald lad from on ... what ever will we do Smile

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:37 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

the same thing we do every day pinkie.......me you and cage are goin 2rearrange the furniture in every public house in graigue :wink:
home improvments ecw style!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:45 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

lol ... sure you are fucking off aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well life goes on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:36 am 
Snakebite
Snakebite

hey ninger would love to come to sydney but alas NO FECKIN MONEY ( ya spent it all on feckin beer), ah!! A students life is a depressing one. :cry: Come over and vist lovely perth instead. Cat can tell ya, that a. The city does not close at 6pm, b. We do in fact have clubs and pubs that are open till 6AM, c. Alcohol is not illegal. Just to clear up some misconceptions that eastern staters have about the west coast.