the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:26 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

So every morning when Sorcha leaves the gaff i log on roysh, check out how many hot birds want me to accept them as my friend, then i make sure no kippers / steamers / creamers have received the old "accept as friend" click - this all takes about half a basic hour... have you seen how many actual babes have added me?! Read'em and weep goys!

So finally i whack up my profile, the Snoopmeister & DRE stort playing & the focking "mail" thing at the top turns a kind of pink colour, a bit like my boat when i... you know... say something a bit dense in front of a total lasher. I suppose you might say i'm not like, the sharpest at times? So i bring up the old inbox & fock me dead i'm just a bit popular these days! Most of the messages are from hot babes in like, i dont know, America & shit? We're talking old J1 conquests i guess. There's usually a few from goys going "Ross dude, we so need you in the team to win us the triple crown against England at Twickers" & there's the odd girl who's there "oh my god why wont you accept me as a friend?". Seriously like, i wasn't joking - NO MOONPIGS!

But then there's always a focking "BEBO IS CLOSING" sneaky focker lurking in there like a skobe trying to pinch a money clip out of a pair of chinos in a crowded grafton street on like, interational day.

Roysh goys here's the basic deal - Bebo is SO not closing roysh, it literally isn't. Let's all relax the kacks & stop this focking madness. The hits my profile gets alone means Mr Bebo can make some serious sponds from like, advertising and morkeshing!