the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Birthday Girl
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:31 am 
Snakebite
Snakebite

I have a new little neice. Her name is Emma Bell and she's very cute. I'll have to put up a photo later. :wink:

Post subject: New Arrival
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:20 am 
Half Glass
Half Glass

Aloha,
How's the latest arrival to the Ryan clan.
Heard your voicemail last week letting Colin know about your niece and if it wasn't for my intervention we would be calling the baby "Kimma " because that's what Colin thought you said her name was. I ask you !!
Thankfully he had the sense to hand over the mobile to let me hear for myself and you couldn't have said Emma Mary Bell any clearer !!
Think it was a combination of the 27degree heat and the prospect of getting on a bouncy castle with 10 kids under 10yrs that caused him to loose the run of himself. ( we were at a family BBQ thingy,Frans son's 40th)
What's the story? Haven't heard anything all week. How's mother and daughter doing ?

Post subject: update
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:51 am 
Snakebite
Snakebite

What is he like, eh? Funny man is our col. Their doing great at the moment. Carols a little tired, but come on she just had a baby. Both healthy. I'm guessing you know that she had to have a c-section. Cos the baby was looking the wrong way. Called a back birth. yea so she's still a bit sore from that whole experience. A little traumatic for her, she had a 22hr labour before they decided to operate. As you can guess from that she's still very tired, not to mention the stress of a new baby. But Emma’s worth it all, the cutest little thing ever. Not that I’m biased or anything. Carol asked me to be the God-Mother so extremely happy about that. Kevin Ryan is going to be the God-Father. And Greg is the happiest dad I have ever seen, he’s smitten. So everyone is doing great. Was going to put up a picture but, I forgotten how to do it on this feckin website. Wish you guys could be here to see her. I'll keep you posted.

Post subject: The GodMother .......
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:21 pm 
Half Glass
Half Glass

Wish we could head over for the weekend and have a peek.
Don't worry, if we win the lotto between now and then we'll be over for the Christening !!

I can picture Greg alright...ahhhhhh....his little girl.

Congrats on being chosen as Godmother, it is your duty to guide this young lady in all things good and holy - and of course bring her out for her first drink etc-she's in capable hands.........

I can't even begin to understand how tired Carol is. I had a few drinks on Sat night and still can't focus on my PC today, and I'm not even 1% as tired as she must be.....such a wus.......