the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:58 pm 
Short
Short

are you redddddy???? me and me sister here, what u doing?? hey who's this girl from leixlip u were kissin? i cant believe u tried to find love from leixlip a 2nd time!!!! what will jenny.c think?? your maaaaad!!

bet your havin the most fun - luv the photos!! cant believe u went wild with maggie in oz!!! gonna have to confess we're a bit jealous!!!
also because i (mairead) was in graig on fri nite and nobody was going out - nobody!!!!! got ditched for all the wives, i cant believe it!!! so i ditched graig on sat nite and went out in kilkenny!!!
you woulda been proud of me (niamh) - i am craaazeeeee!!!!! the weekend before i made a return trip to cottage row!!!! party central ya knowl!!!

also we finally got the song "sisters are doin it for themselves" sing it with me!!!

big news on the takeover of christy's, seeing as ye have abandoned the masterplan! we have befriended the middle son -we'll b runnin the pub in no time!!!

later luvly :D :shock: :x :evil: :!: :) :? :P :twisted: :?: :( 8) :oops: :roll: :idea: :o :lol: :cry: :wink: :arrow: :mrgreen:

Post subject: ccccccccaman!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:32 am 
Short
Short

hea howz the cuzenz
u know i havent got a mail from anyone in weeks,poor me im just not popular.fek that.neway haven a brillant time over here,iv no intentions of headn home for a long time.started work today,and im burnt to the eyeballs.sunday i promised myself that id stay out for the magic 2 drinks and go home coz i had induction monday morning at 7,so i had to be up at 6,but no no no!!!!! i ended up drinkin wit beano till 3.30 in the mornin,the to of us confined to each other on the way home to say that we might have a slight case of body-turbalance from the drink,falling all over the main kingsford road in the bits.
No lie,i cannot remember the first 4 hours of the induction,woz gettn the weirdest looks from the few people that were there,ud swear that i woz asleep for ""most of it"".
Went up the east coast the weekend camping with the boys,it woz right beside the beach.we had the beach to ourselves for most of the day,were puttn up photos of that later.jimmy and benny(jimz cuz)crashed out after a load of shampane and lovely steaks,so team socializers,beano and myself wanted a club nite so we headed into foster,breakdancin infront of 200 people in australia is not cool.some young one,and her 2 friends that we met earlier outside her balcony fuked a bottle of water over the to of us.we didnt do anything until an hour later,so the 2 of us marched up ""on the troth" to the bar an ordered 2 of the coolest cleanest pints of water and proceded to chat away like nottin happened,then she recieved with causion one pint down her back and one pint in front so 1pint+1pint=bold,so we scattered causing murders ran to a taxi and left town(the next morn).i locked the door coz they were up there earlier.bitches might have done damage.
tell u more stories soon
c-ya

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:46 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

go waaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn gerry ye mad yoke :P sounds like urself and beano gave it o'neills footballs socks for the weekend. water fighting with women is always a good way 2get in with the locals :P

what are ye working at over there??
remember, safety first at all times.

fairly quiet around here this weather not much going on, me and me da are heading to manchester this weekend going 2c utd v birmingham, should be good craic.

btr get back to work here,
talk 2u ltr,
ninger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:17 am 
Short
Short

hea nig hows tricks.
how woz lemon jelly did you make it.woz takln to all the boys saturday night.all the fuckers were in my gaff,the sickiners drinkin with my auld lad. you,d swear i woz still livin at home.got a new job weldin(eeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaauuugh) in a recyclin plant, tiz handy as feck.23hr for doin nothin.mail me back with sum news if theres any,tlk later kid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:26 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

we're goin to lemonjelly this saturday nite up in the ambassador, should be good will let u know how it goes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:26 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

love your picture by the way!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:09 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

well gerry,

how's d form?? did u get up to anything wild over the weekend??went to lemonjelly on saturday night in dublin, they were unbelievable, i'd say you'd have loved it, they were on for about two hours, deadly gig. went for a few ( :lol: ) in dublin after the gig, ended up having to walk back to rathmines from town, didn't get to bed til about 5 in d morning. rolled out of the sratcher for super sport sunday and was in great form after watching ireland beat england in the rugby (caaaaaaaaammmmmmmm on!!) and chelsea beat liverpool in the carling cup final after extra time (even more caaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm on!!). all in all one good weekend all round. heard the boys are still making use of the drinking facilities in your house alright, drinking it up with john, paddy's day will probably be the next big one down in graigue. have ye any plans for it yourselves??

better skate here and do some work, good luck with the man of steel welding job,
talk to you later,
ninger.

Post subject: lucky fecker
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:42 am 
Short
Short

well kid,2 hour gig!!!fek yea that woz probably the gig of the year in ireland that i wanted to go to.the streets played in sydney a few weeks ago,but i went up the coast with the boyos instead.theres a festival this weekend here tiz called 2 tribes festival prodigy,and a few european djs are playn.be grand to go to a festival wit no cuntn rain.for paddys day im gettin up on a float wit all the boiler makers that weld 24hrs a day and eat steal for breakfeast..ill be fuked to an ambulance when i get of the float wit the beer i heard woz on board for the day.ill be weldin windows in a cats stomic so the kittins can see out the next day.
jimmys delighted he haz 2 days of work left,just gone out there never seen the luder so happy.talk soon boy keep in touch.

Post subject: gooo wannnnn Mr. Kai
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:09 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

like the pic of you coady bhoy!!!