the lads

Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:18 pm

All times are UTC

who should be our bouncer??????
fiery's bro.......has a uniform&training ie "the muscle" 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
ninger..........has Phd & grown-up job ie "the brains" 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
niamh.........is tall&blonde,is a tough beeatch! ie "the Beauty" 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8
 Post subject: check us out!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:31 pm 
Short
Short

hello luvly,
so, went out in graig last friday nite............was alrite!! went out in graig last saturday night...............was craaaaazeeeee!!! hung with the hip kids for a while (william, rory, fiery, lisa, louise) got bored - JOKING!!! seriously tho ditched them and went to nellie and christy's where eimear joined us!!! we had the most fun in the world!!!!!! decided that nellie and christy haven't had a nite off together in forever!! decided its our job to fix it (me an me sister) which means we'll have to take over the bar for a nite!!! so nellie trained me (maudi) in!!! i pulled pints, dished out cans, poured vodka (drank it) and used the till - while nellie had the craic at the other side of the bar for a change!! eimear started a sing-song - loadsa fun!!!!
so the guest list is being compiled for the hippest party in town..........when murphy's becomes coady's - for one nite only - oh yeah!!!! do have a few things to take into consideration tho - small venue, big demand and lotsa friends who think there'll be free drink - but there won't be!!!! lookin for a suitable man of steel to man the door.........maybe after hours could be bouncer/pole dancer!!!!!!!!
action shots available! (we just dont know how to send them!!!):mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:40 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

i reckon that it'll have to be ninger on the door, he's smart, tall, and can abuse the dirt out of anyone who comes near the place. Unfortunately ive got a feeling he's got better things to do (running around to catch up on, general arse warming, beating pedro around)

So, how about this. why not use that quality human being, Mick Broaders. :wink:

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:53 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

i already have the security contract in the bag and i'm franchising it out 2 bridders as we speak :lol: always gud to have someone on board who understoods wat dem native poikeys is talking 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:55 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

i've also loads of experience of being turned away from every place in limerick at one stage or another which could be vital.

how about i show u mister horse??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:09 am 
Short
Short

Oh C!!!!! Ure Mister horse better not be anythin RUDE!!!!! Coz C if it is, ya'l be standin outside the door for a whole other reason than b'n the bouncer!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:00 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

dont know what the hell your on about girlie, Mr Horse is a classic moment from first year limerick, from the mouth of that lovable rogue, schlapps!!

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:12 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

mr horse came from us not being let in2 a niteclub one nite in town in limerick. the bouncer was being a knob and to try and persuade him schlapps offered him an old 20p coin and said "what if i was to show you mr horse??".

he let us in an all :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:21 am 
Jameson
Jameson

I reckon doc should be, because he'd just abuse everyone so much that they'd probably go home crying. I also think it should be an exclusive club, for us and friends alone, that way there's no problem with anyone at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:32 pm 
Short
Short

ok thanx for clarifying the "mr. horse" thing!!!! we luv it!!!

Beano, we need the bouncer to keep out all the not cool people!!!! thats the whole point!!!!

mind you we did manage alrite on thursday nite (when i was behind the bar again!!) lotsa fun and singing and a significant amount of alcohol drank!! at closing time i got to say - "are ya rite there folks?" and everyone left!!!!

by the time ya come home we could have "the club" up and running - the son of the proprioter is in agreement that the pole should be utilised!!! but we may have some competition because it turns out, the anglers has a pole too!!!!!

wild weekend!! everyone was out!! brilliant parade - johnny b made an appearance in a dashing green hat on the back of a lorry!!!!
first opportunity this year to sit in gahans beer garden!!! just cos it was a bit sunny!!! drank the shit out of it!! and can it please be noted that william "the big wuss" kielty went home early cos he had to work or something lame like that!!!! man of steel i think not!!!!!!

maggie had her 50th birthday party on friday in the duiske and even tho the old people drank tea it was craaaazeeee!!!!

later lovelies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:24 am 
AH doc always goes home early! Its just his thing, poor doc :roll: He's worse then jim, when he hurt his finger hehe, sorry jim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:20 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

doc, your a feckin clown. Seamus is not going to fire you because you miss one day, especially the weekend after patricks. Feck sake lad

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:36 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

UL closed down seen as i didn't show up on friday, nobody around to push the labview buttons and the place collapsed :lol:

beer beer and more beer thursday and friday in graigue, was good craic about the place :lol:

ur mam and dad were out thurs nite and fri as well, seems hibernation for the phelan badgers is well over 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:31 am 
Snakebite
Snakebite

hehe

ya twas fun. Poor old sue was sick though, but she still struggled on. I think paddies day killed her :)

much beer was drank, and a lot of photos were taken, i think i heard someone say they were putting them up somewhere ... can't remember much at all . hahaha.

doc is bald, that is all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:16 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

well, i am feckin delighted to hear that not a whole lot has changed!!

Perchance did anyone get a nostalgic moment and fall asleep in the fireplace in the globe?? No, oh, oh well

My Amazon Wishlist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:12 am 
Old Fart
Old Fart

rhino was chewing on the fireplace up in the cosy on paddys night, will that do??