Bulletin Board for the lads
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:22 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: anyone home?
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:08 am 
Snakebite
Snakebite

coady you big fag. How are ya chap?

Jesus them two cousins of yours are mental. Fscked force feeding shots down me throat the weekend.

lets just say it wasn't a pretty sight at breaky in the anchor the next morning.

Any news?? Come on ya bollox, post me up!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:46 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

outlaw them green shots, b fecking safer drinking the anitfreeze out of thunderbirds 3 :twisted: sweating beer all day here the ladies in the cubicles either side of me are not impressed deskfan on double overtime :lol: hate that when u hand the anchor €8 for breakfast only to see it again in reverse!!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:38 am 
Short
Short

well kelly ya scut.hows tricks?the girls feedin you shots,thats a first!how wos the bank hollier anyway,i bet-ya there woz boxing involved sometime over the weekend.the whole town steamed up to the eyeball fighting with each other and mouthin shite talk to bate the band!
things are grand with me,i had no fekn job there for a "wk or so"...grand now tho,got work monday so more beer vouchers are rolling in.workin right in the middle of the city so it pretty handy gettin in and out.the only thing about oz is,they like to start work fekin early,7 in the mornin so im up at 6 and on the bus like a zombie.the fekin pubs and clubs are open all night so you could get a good mentel image of meself and the boys rollin out of some pub in the rocks at 6 in the mornin.heard you leavin work and moven on to do better things with your business you have goin,great stuff boy keep it up.have to head,goin down to the local for a 5 doller steak there fukin lovely+the ladys there also.take it easy
keep in touch.

Post subject: well lambaun
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:10 pm 
hows it goin?yeh there was alot of green shots floatin around via d 2 girls.went out at 2 o clock on sunday n was fucking scutterd,dont even remember tlakin 2 ryan out d back of d barrons n he standin bside me.how was ure wkend over there?

Post subject: well doc
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:07 am 
Short
Short

it wozent the bank holiday over here,it woz 2 wks ago.to be honest with ya i cant even remember what happened that weekend because i would only confuse it with another weekend.headn out after work tomorrow with a few boys from i work with.headn to a place called the vegis bar.2 dollers a pint between 5 and 8.ill be thrown them in to me.i rang you earlier but you were to gay to to stay home 5 minutes so i could call you before you went to work.!!!imagine!!! you were late for work the one time in your life,would the boss let the air out of your tires and tell you to drive home with yourself.hardly so...soooo the best thing to do now is take a vacation for yourself somewhere in the world,head to wexford sure!!.
have you seen joyce around,he said he woz drunk as a monkey the whole weekend.dont believe a feckn word that comes out of his mouth about me because he said he wos goin to scawlled the town with horse fodder about meself,the scut!!have to head,tlk later dude

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:53 am 
Snakebite
Snakebite

wots wrong with wexford.... i down here and on a constant vacation hasling those poor yella bellies about their crap hurling teams.

Doc (Mr 501)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:48 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

get up that Yard.

Coadz ya clederum. Good chatting ye on the old phone there this avo. Myself and Doc are gona knock lumps out of graig this weekend :), tis ningers gran's year thing .. I assume he'll have about 40000 aunts/uncles taking over tom shea's so meself and bald one will just go and join in.

The old weekend past was good alright, bit em ... dodgy. Didn't feel the em. ... best ... rather em ... not well .... :)

/me shakes his fist a the coady twins and green shots

Coady get the big lad work will ya, last thing we want is him coming home for the summer and annoyin the shit out of us.... Any plans for his b-day??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:39 pm 
Old Fart
Old Fart

we're all barred from o'sheas :wink: having a wine and cheese reception down at the boatslip instead 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:02 pm 
Snakebite
Snakebite

sexcellent!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:58 pm 
Pint
Pint

I know I'm after promisin to send on the photos about a million times but I lost the CD with the software on it for my camera (under a pile of clothes - dirty bitch!!) :D anywho... just found it this morning so will send em on to Kelly on Monday. Pinky promise! Have no access to PC til then and don't have it with me now. In the sticks in Graig!!

GERRRRYYYY!!!!, was well pissed off that I missed ur call, sorry, the call from "the boys in 54" the other day (well was 3am down there I think)!!. Yis wer well ossified by the sounds of it!

Anywayz, talk soon....
Lou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:11 pm 
Coady boy missed your call..sorry! Gonna call you back but I still don't know the time difference so it could be all am's!

Doc ya bastard...Answer me text! I'll give you the 13c credit for the fucking thing :P

Jimmy the "embarrassing each other since 1995" is class!

Ladsinoz you'll hear from me soon... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:12 pm 
its not Guest, its Mary... forgot to sign in...(hungover) :?